Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy LATE Valentines!

In Honor of Fancy Friday, I am talking about my latest finds and deals! Lately I have been OBSESSED with Forever 21. Usually I don't like shopping there because you can't return anything..which is ridiculous. You can always exchange but whats the point? Get something you love for a great deal! AND buy something that you won't just wear once in your life. I like to buy tops and bottoms that I can make 10 different outfits out of..does that make sense? For example, usually for Valentines I go WAY out...I will wear a red dress with red heels and honestly look sort of ridiculous each Valentines and then I put it away and never look at it again. This year I went all out again( of course!) but I found the cutest top and skirt that I  am in love with that don't look as Valentines as I like but still showed some good colors and spirit for the day. Also, don't go all out on something that is stupid expensive. Nobody knows how much it was and honestly nobody cares. Im not saying I don't go buy some cute Anthropologie clothes or stuff like that sometimes but still, I almost feel guilty after buying an expensive outfit. If it's cute and cheep BUY IT! In fact I even shop at Name Brand and Urban exchange all of the time and I have actually found a shirt that was $40 at Francescas and only $8 at Name Brand! Thats pretty funny haha. So do me a favor and before you go empty out your wallet on some clothes remember to 1. LOVE IT..Like you can't part with it..2. Make sure you can transform at least 5 different outfits that could go with it..3. Please just try it on..4. CHECK THE PRICE..Make sure you have enough money... and 5...And I can't think of any more reasons so whatevs buy it! Haha just kidding. No make sure that if it is at least a $50 dollar shirt that you look around for something similar or something that you could copy! And just remember..it's just cotton. 


                             My Valentines outfit!
                           
                             Top: Rose top / Forever21
                             Bottom: Black and silver pearl skirt / Forever21
                             Jewelry: Necklace/ Francescas Collections
                             Shoes: Red Lucky brand wedges/ on sale at Dillards

                            Valentines day Must Haves.
                           
                             Revalon Rose Red lipstick / Ulta
                             Blanco Perfume / New York Fashion co
                             Gold nail polish! / Ulta
                             Don't mind my awkward hand placement..
                             My Valentines <3 He even went to the Chick Fil A Drive in with me..AND
                             PAYED...How sweet.


                             xoxo
                         
                             Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! That last part. XD (It's "paid" by the way--sorry I always correct your grammar, but better me than random people, right?). You need to do a post about your Gatsby outfit! That was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete