Friday, February 21, 2014

The Idaho peeps

So I was looking through all of my pictures on my computer and realized that I have a ton that I have never posted after I took them! What is wrong with me?! So I decided to post about my trip to Idaho to visit my sister and her family last fall break. I seriously love my Manny. She is the craziest, wierdest, most beautiful gal you will ever meet...She is such an amazing sister and my best friend...Oh and THE BEST Mama! I had a blast with her and the family! They are amazing people. This trip was all laughs and smiles the entire time! It's always a good time with the Williams!Anyways, here are some cute pictures to summarize my time there! It's always fun going through old pictures!

- Ashley










Taking some silly pictures while putting on makeup! 


why hello...We had too much sugar.

Woke up to a winter wonderland! 

Don't mess with Jacks...


Beautiful Blair Williams!











No comments:

Post a Comment