Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lastest Obsessions.

Hello!

So I have been extremely busy..sorry for the lack of fun on my blog..But don't worry..I shall be free 

soon once my online gets punched in the face after my final NEXT WEEK!

I seriously might cry… I am so happy!

Anyways, to make it short here are a few summer looks and my latest trendy obsessions! 

Keep watching the blog for a post on where to get these outfits!

XoXo,

Ash 





                                                    These skirts are darling! They can go with so many things!
                                IN LOVE with sun hats right now! Beautiful and casual.
    Maxi skirts of course.. They are so comfy! And love the idea of tying a shirt in a knot.
                                                               Casual and flattering.
 And for the Final outfit…MY FAVORITE. I am loving this casual yet classy style. It is comfy and cute! Which is what we all want. 

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Can't wait for you to tell me where to buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete