Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lets go on an adventure





Here are some more pictures of the river we like to go exploring at! It's such a fun and beautiful mini road trip! And it's so close by! I love it because I feel like I am far out on an adventure but you don't have to drive forever just to get there. It's seriously like 30 minutes away. I am all for crazy spontateous adventures. I like being away from the world and all that darn technology once and a while ( Except my camera sort of..) But doesn't everyone just need a break from twitter and all the social media? Stalking other peoples lives is sure exhausting huh? ;). At least for me hah! It really is important to just slow down for a moment and gain some perspective and really if you are a nerd like I am do some yoga or meditate! Haha it is quite relaxing! I once heard someone say you can't see your reflection in running water, only in still water. So SLOW DOWN, relax and when something is bugging you just be like water repellant and let all the stress drip off you and go somewhere peaceful. So what I am trying to say is..go on a spontaneous road trip or even a park a mile away. Get away for a little while. Its relaxing. 

And if you're cool like me you may cross paths with wild horses..NBD

xoxo - Ashley



















No comments:

Post a Comment