Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunset & Martinelli's

So for all of you who don't know I take half of my high school classes online...and let me tell you.. IT'S HECK at some points during the learning. I get crazy stressed and even ditch school for days to do online because really to me I go to school for my electives and easy classes so it's not that important ( Haha sorry for the bad example)...The hard classes are at home. And to make it worse, even if you have an A+ in the class but you fail the final.. YOU FAIL THE ENTIRE COURSE. HaH so not funny. Anyways so after weeks of being antisocial and falling off the face of the earth while finishing this semester of online I finally finished the semester, took he final.. and PASSED! So to celebrate the best friends and I took a day trip to the river this weekend and celebrated with a sunset picnic with all types of fancy food like chocolate strawberries, french bread, Martinelli's oh and of course Joe Joe's! It was quite the picnic ( Don't judge..we like to dream we are in Paris half the time.. Not this desert.) So here are some pictures of this weekend and my lovely ladies! Enjoy :)

p.s We had a little too much fun taking pictures if you hadn't noticed...It was just too dang beautiful not to get some headshots! I love these gorgeous girls.














No comments:

Post a Comment